Stay informed about the Joint 3R Symposium
Abstracts for Poster and Oral Presentations
The Joint 3R Symposium 2023
Submission of abstracts for an oral or poster presentation at the Joint 3R symposium 2023 are now closed.
Posters will be displayed during the coffee and lunch breaks on all three days and oral presentations will be given on the second day of the symposium (‘Young Scientist competition’).
Abstract topics should focus on the 3Rs Principle in its broadest sense:
- Drug development and research, toxicology, risk assessment, …
- Alternative methods and New Approach Methodologies (such as organoids, organ-on-chip, in silico modelling, omics …)
- Other Reduction and Refinement techniques, …
Young scientists who submit an abstract will also compete for the best oral or poster presentation (250€ each prize). Anyone working in the field of 3Rs is free to submit an abstract for the poster presentation, but only PhD students and postdocs are eligible for the competition.
The best oral presentation will be evaluated by a jury. All attendees are invited to vote for their favourite poster. A QR code to the voting form will be available onsite and in the Symposium booklet. Both awards will be attributed on the third day of the symposium.
All abstracts from oral and poster presentations will be published in the booklet of the symposium.
Attendees who submit an abstract are entitled to a reduced registration fee (€50) for the entire symposium. Please indicate it when registering for the event.
Practical Details on Abstracts
- Abstract submissions are now closed.
- The organising committee will review all abstracts and make a final selection on the ones selected for an oral presentation. Selected participants will be notified by e-mail as soon as possible.
- If you are selected for an oral presentation, please submit your slides by 12/09/2023 in PowerPoint format.
- If you are selected for a poster presentation, don’t forget to bring your poster in A1 portrait format to the symposium.
If you have any questions regarding the call for abstracts, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.